This is 7.
iPhone 7 Plus dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new camera systems. The best performance and battery life ever in an iPhone. Immersive stereo speakers. The brightest, most colorful iPhone display. Splash and water resistance. And it looks every bit as powerful as it is. This is iPhone 7 Plus.
The brightest, most colorful iPhone display yet.
Almost everything you experience with your iPhone comes to life on its display. It’s where you look at the photos, messages, news, and countless other things that make up your day. The iPhone 7 Plus display uses the same color space as the digital cinema industry, so what you see will be noticeably more brilliant and vibrant. Because we all deserve a bit more brightness in our day.
Built to be water resistant.
With its entire enclosure reengineered, iPhone 7 Plus is the very first water‑resistant iPhone. So now you’re protected like never before against spills, splashes, and even dust.
An all-new Home button.
The Home button on iPhone 7 Plus is an advanced solid-state button designed to be durable, responsive, and pressure sensitive. Working in tandem with the new Taptic Engine, it gives you precise tactile feedback as you press. And it’s even customizable.
Using a highly advanced fingerprint sensor that’s as fast as ever, Touch ID makes unlocking your iPhone easy and secure.
Two cameras that shoot as one.
iPhone 7 Plus doesn’t have just one entirely new camera system — it has two. The same 12MP wide-angle camera that’s on iPhone 7 works with a 12MP telephoto camera that can get even closer. That means you can get higher-quality zoom from farther away. And with an all-new depth-of-field effect, portrait shots will look better than ever.
- Zoom into the future: Thanks to the dual-camera system and breakthrough ISP technology on iPhone 7 Plus, you can now get supersharp close-up photos and videos with optical zoom at 2x. And you can get even closer with improved digital zoom that lets you shoot at up to 10x for photos and 6x for video.
- Optical image stabilization: iPhone 7 Plus comes with optical image stabilization to reduce blur associated with motion and handshake. A sensor helps the lens counteract even the tiniest movement, allowing for up to 3x longer exposure compared to iPhone 6s Plus.
- ƒ/1.8 aperture: A larger aperture allows up to 50 percent more light onto the camera sensor than iPhone 6s, further enhancing the camera’s ability to take superb low-light photos. Teamed with the new six-element lens, the camera will deliver brighter, more detailed shots.
- Quad-LED True Tone flash: Four smart LEDs flash 50 percent brighter than iPhone 6s. The flash adjusts according to the color temperature of the environment, resulting in sharper, more brightly lit photos.
- 4K video: iPhone 7 Plus lets you shoot in 4K resolution — with over 8 million pixels. And you can edit your video in iMovie, then share it instantly.
New 7MP front-facing camera. Love your selfie.
The FaceTime HD camera is not only higher resolution, but it also uses wide color capture. So now you can take sharper and more vibrant selfies. Worried about lighting? The Retina Flash matches the ambient light for a shot with natural-looking skin tones.
A10 Fusion Chip: The most powerful chip ever in a smartphone.
iPhone 7 Plus is supercharged by the most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. It’s not just faster than any previous iPhone — it’s also more efficient. That’s because the A10 Fusion chip uses an all-new architecture that enables faster processing when you need it, and the ability to use even less power when you don’t. And with the longest battery life ever in an iPhone, you can work at twice the speed of iPhone 6 and still enjoy more time between charges.
- Faster and more efficient: With an all-new four-core design, the A10 Fusion chip’s CPU has two high‑performance cores and two high‑efficiency cores. The high‑performance cores can run at up to 2x the speed of iPhone 6, while the high‑efficiency cores are capable of running at just one-fifth the power of the high‑performance cores. That means you get the best performance and efficiency when you need it.
- Longest battery life ever in an iPhone: With the A10 Fusion chip, this year you’ll get more time between charges than ever before. Take advantage of up to one more hour on iPhone 7 Plus than the previous generation.
iPhone. Now in stereo.
For the first time, iPhone comes with stereo speakers, delivering two times the audio output of iPhone 6s and increased dynamic range. So whether you’re listening to music, watching videos, or making speakerphone calls, iPhone 7 Plus lets you crank it up. Way, way up.
EarPods. With a Lightning connector.
iPhone 7 Plus comes with EarPods that have a Lightning connector. But if you still want to listen through your old headphones, you can plug them in using a 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter, also included.
iOS 10. It’s why there’s nothing else like an iPhone.
iOS brings iPhone and iPad to life in incredibly personal and powerful ways. The interface is beautiful and easy to use. Intelligent suggestions appear right when you need them. And advanced technologies protect your privacy and security. Once you’ve experienced iOS, you’ll understand why so many people love using iPhone and iPad.
- Display Size: 5.5 inches (~67.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Display Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Protection: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut display
- 3D Touch display & home button
- Primary Camera: Dual 12 MP, (28mm, f/1.8, OIS & 56mm, f/2.8), phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- Camera Features: Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- Secondary Camera: Yes, 7 MP, f/2.2, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Chipset: Apple A10 Fusion with 64-bit architecture, Embedded M10 motion coprocessor
- CPU: Quad-core 2.23 GHz
- GPU: Six-core graphics
- System Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 128 GB storage
- Card Slot: No
- iOS 10
- Alert types: Vibration, proprietary ringtones
- Loud Speaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Headphones: EarPods with Lightning Connector (Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter included)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network: LTE
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.2, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes (Apple Pay only)
- USB: Yes, v2.0, reversible connector
- Sensors: Touch ID fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging: iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser: HTML5 (Safari)
- Radio: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Java: No
- iCloud cloud service
- Document viewer/editor
- Image viewer/editor
- Audio: MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player
- Video: MP4/H.264 player
- Battery Type: Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery, Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Stand-by: Up to 16 days
- Talk Time: Up to 21 hours on 3G
- Internet use: Up to 13 hours on 3G, up to 13 hours on LTE, up to 15 hours on Wi-Fi
- Wireless video playback: Up to 14 hours
- Wireless audio playback: Up to 60 hours
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: IP67 certified
- Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button
- Dimensions: 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 188 g
In the Box
- iPhone with iOS 10
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter